Tresha, he is so cute. What a chuncker! Thats the best way to have them. I've been meaning to come and visit and see the baby and you guys. We now have a blog. Don't know if it shows up, but it is thewelchohana.blogspot.com
He is so cute. How old is he? They are fun at this stage! It is fun to see pictures and keep up a little on people from our old ward!
Handsome little block of baby chunkage! Is he corn-fed?Nice haircut Tunnie! Is that for when you fly with your head out the window? Smooooooth!
I'm not sure if his chunky cheeks could get lost in the grass. He's growing so fast. What a cute little chunk-a-monk.
He has the fattest cheeks ever...CUTE!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tresha, he is so cute. What a chuncker! Thats the best way to have them. I've been meaning to come and visit and see the baby and you guys. We now have a blog. Don't know if it shows up, but it is thewelchohana.blogspot.com
He is so cute. How old is he? They are fun at this stage! It is fun to see pictures and keep up a little on people from our old ward!
Handsome little block of baby chunkage! Is he corn-fed?
Nice haircut Tunnie! Is that for when you fly with your head out the window? Smooooooth!
I'm not sure if his chunky cheeks could get lost in the grass. He's growing so fast. What a cute little chunk-a-monk.
He has the fattest cheeks ever...CUTE!!
Post a Comment